Have you deleted some of the files from Mac hard drive and later realized that the erased files were essential. But it was too late because the files were deleted using “Shift+Command+Delete” keys combination which in turn emptied the Trash folder. Therefore you lost your entire crucial files. This will really take you to a state of fretful. Now are you thinking can I recover deleted files from Mac Trash after emptying it?? Yes, you can easily find deleted files by using one of the best software i.e. Mac HDD recovery program. This utility can retrieve files from MacBook Air Trash, MacBook Pro Trash and many other models of Mac. Learn the facts here now in order to get complete information about Mac HDD recovery tool.
Let us see what is Mac Trash?
Mac OS X is an advanced operating system which is created and marketed by Apple Inc which is well known for developing various enhancing products. Mac computers come with an inbuilt folder called as Trash which holds the files after they get deleted from computer. Trash Bin is an invisible folder which saves the erased files momentarily and is situated at the root level of the home directory on Macintosh hard drive. Individual users of Mac system have their own .trash folder and Trash file size will be allocated by Mac operating system itself. You cannot view .trash folder directly as graphical user interface of Mac operating system will not let the user to access it. Despite being a secure operating system, there are chances in which you may face data loss situations even from Mac based machines. Few of them are explained below.
How actually one can rescue files from Mac Trash after deletion???
Whenever you any delete any file from Trash on Mac machine, Mac OS X will only delete the file index of the erased file and marks the memory location as “free” in order to store new files on it. However, the deleted file will reside on the same storage area until and unless the deleted file is overwritten s by new files. Hence, if you want to retrieve your deleted files back then it is suggested by industry experts not to store any new data which prevents overwriting of erased files and enhances the possibilities of deleted file recovery by the use of recovery program.
Other causes under which you may lose data from Mac Trash:
- Emptying Trash on Mac by the use of “Empty Trash” option which is available on the Finder menu of Mac computer will result in huge loss of data, if you have not verified the files saved on Mac Trash.
- The deleted files on Mac machine will bypass Trash automatically if the storage capacity of Mac Trash bin exceeds and the file size of Trash is not extended. This will result in permanent loss of data stored on Trash.
- In hurry while deleting some of the unnecessary files on Mac Trash, you may choose some of the important files which might lead to huge data loss. The deleted files may be MOV files, picture files, etc. which would be really precious to you. If you want to recover lost MOV files from Mac Trash then the only way is Mac HDD recovery software. Click this http://www.machddrecovery.com/retrieve-lost-mov-files-from-mac-os-x.html to extract complete information about this recovery application.
- Other reasons behind loss of files from Trash on Mac are improper system shutdown, volume header corruption, file system corruption, hardware failure due to power outages, etc. This will make the files stored on Trash unusable causing loss of files.
Protective measures to avoid loss of files from Trash on Mac:
- Always check the stored files on Trash folder twice before you empty it.
- Have a backup of important files in order to get back deleted files if you face any data loss situation.
- Use effective voltage regulator to prevent abrupt shutdown of computer.
Even after following safety tips, there are a few inevitable conditions in which you may lose your vital files from Trash on Macintosh system. No need to be annoyed, as you can go for Mac HDD recovery which is regarded as the best software to carry out Mac Trash file recovery.
Key points of Mac HDD recovery utility:
- This utility is designed with fast scanning algorithm which scans the entire Mac hard drive recognize file types and undelete the deleted files by the use of their file attributes.
- By making use of Mac HDD recovery tool you can efficiently carry out hard drive recovery on all the versions of Mac OS X 10.5.x including higher versions such as Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
- You can not only undelete files from Trash but also you can run this utility to rescue accidentally deleted files from iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, etc.
- It is a reliable tool, which supports Mac hard disk drive recovery from various hard disk brands for example SATA, ATA, IDE,PATA and SCSI hard drives.
Basic steps to recover deleted files from Trash on Mac:
Step1: Download and install the free trial version of Mac HDD recovery program on your Mac machine and run the application by simply double clicking on the installed desktop icon. Then choose “RECOVER FILES” from the main screen as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: Now select “RECOVER DELETED FILES” option which you see on the next screen to retrieve deleted files from Trash on Mac as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Recover Deleted Files
Step3: Then choose the hard drive on Mac computer from where you want to undelete files and click “Next” button.
Figure 3: Select Drive
Step4: On completion of file recovery, you can preview the rescued files in a separate window. Right click on the recovered file and preview it on your Macintosh machine as shown in figure 4.
Figure 4: Preview Recovered Files